[IronPython] Problem in Loading Assembly

谭 颖华 fantasysoft at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 17:36:24 CET 2005

Dear All,
    According to Tutorial provided by IronPython itself, I tried the third:
IronPython and COM interoperability. But I failed to receive the expecting
result.
   At first, I encountered this error:
        Traceback (most recent call last):
        at <shell>
        System.InvalidCastException: Creating an instance of the COM
component with CLSID
        {D45FD2FC-5C6E-11D1-9EC1-00C04FD7081F} from the IClassFactory
failed due to the
        following error: 80004002.

And I considered this as version problem. So I tried this tutorial using
IronPython 0.9.4. I also encountered other problems. At last, I went back
to IronPython 0.9.6 and tried again. How surpring, I didn't encounter the
previous problem any more. But I encountered this error:
        Traceback (most recent call last):
        at <shell>
        RuntimeError: Could not load assembly AgentServerObjects.dll

And more annoyed, I also failed to load all of other external .dll files.By
the way, I use .NET 2.0.50727.42.

   Regards,
Michael