[IronPython] Installing IP with the new CTP

Iain Mackay imm at iain-mackay.org
Wed Dec 28 10:49:07 CET 2005

Hi Martin

Thank you for your update on the tutorial, good news. I can get by without
animations for now - but do you know a solution for the threading problem in
the new environment? I can only do more substantial work by running from
scripts rather than interactively!

It's the eventually deliverable IP/WinFX combination that I'm interested in;
so I'd rather have something with shelf life despite the occasional
roadblock than revert to an obsolescent configuration of system software -
up to a point at least.

Regards
Iain MacKay