[IronPython] IronPython IDE

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Thu Dec 15 00:55:20 CET 2005

Actually, you should build all four projects under integration.  If you reset the experimental hive, you need to be patient, since it'll take a while.  Also, I was bit by a RTM bug -- sometimes you'll see just "project" or just "web site" in the start page's create/open part.  You need to use tools | import and export settings dialog to reset the settings -- I reset to general development.  Doing that clearned things up.