[IronPython] DW.exe...

Liam Clarke ml.cyresse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:32:01 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

Ah thanks, that sorts it. I thought it might be the case... I was
tearing my hair out initially when I received a message regarding a
thread needing to be STA...

I learnt more than I wanted to with that regard. I will file that in
the good to know box.

And, thanks for your explanation, makes sense; but I'm still left with
that hollow feeling...
on account of the Avalon big black window bug
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/productfeedback/viewfeedback.aspx?feedbackid=2e26e6c9-b7b1-4a5d-b661-d834330deb73

:-) Good to know it's that it's consistent across XAML, IronPython and C#.

Thanks,

Liam