[IronPython] VSIP integration package

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Mon Dec 12 11:35:12 CET 2005

So I've installed the VS SDK, and have built the MSBuild tasks for
IronPython as well as the PythonProject solution, but I don't think it's
actually working.  I'm not finding any instructions for installation of
the Python solution, though I followed the ones for the Figures sample.
I have Python in the new project window, and it creates a new solution,
but it doesn't show any files, nor does it provide any means to add any.
It's like the installation of the .pyproj handler didn't happen.
Clues, mighty ones?
-----
Keith J. Farmer // kfarmer at thuban.org