[IronPython] NUnit with IronPython

J. Merrill jvm_cop at spamcop.net
Fri Dec 9 00:29:24 CET 2005

Isn't the source for NUnit available?  If it is, perhaps it would make sense to modify it to support use of a naming convention, rather than .Net attributes, to determine which classes should be treated as being TestFixtures and which methods are Test methods.  (For example, any classes with NUnitTestFixture in the name, and methods with NUnitTest in the name, could be so treated.)

This would be in line with the "convention vs configuration" idea popularized, AFAIK, by Rails.

Just a thought...

At 11:04 AM 12/8/2005, Giles Thomas wrote
>Thanks, Martin.  I guess this means we can't use NUnit for now.
>
>Regards,
>
>Giles

J. Merrill / Analytical Software Corp