[IronPython] IronPython IDE

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Thu Dec 8 18:33:32 CET 2005

Hi all,

Another question - what are people using to edit/debug IronPython code?

My most recent projects have all been with Java using IntelliJ, and I've
only just moved over to .NET.  I'm told that Visual Studio 2005 is a
good IDE - but it appears that it only supports C# and Visual Basic.

Right now I'm using TextPad with a Python syntax highlighing
configuration file, but if there's anything better out there - or if my
understanding wrt VS2005 is wrong - then I'd love to hear about it!

Cheers,

Giles