[IronPython] Newbie questions & comments

Edward K. Ream edreamleo at charter.net
Tue Dec 6 18:03:04 CET 2005

The wild rumpus has started!  Many thanks for your help.  The code samples
you suggested do indeed work.

> Thanks for this feedback, we'll think about how to make the examples
> clearer.

You are welcome.  I am reminded of the scene in the book 'The right stuff'
where the test pilot can fly any plane just by asking two questions:  'How
do you start this thing?' and 'is there anything else I should know?' :-)
>From my point of view, the analog is learning how to fire up a program from
a file instead of interactively.

BTW, the following is not necessary in these examples:

sys.LoadAssemblyByName("System.Drawing")

Edward
Edward K. Ream   email:  edreamleo at charter.net