[IronPython] Greg Henderson/AM/ANSELL is out of the office.

Greg Henderson GHenderson at ansell.com
Thu Aug 25 09:32:47 CEST 2005

I will be out of the office starting  08/25/2005 and will not return until
08/29/2005.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the exclusive
use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information contained
hereinafter may be proprietary, confidential, privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, the reader is hereby put on notice that any use,
prohibited.  If the reader has received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone  or e-mail and delete all copies
of this e-mail and any attachments.  Thank you.