[IronPython] Console

Morgan Martinet ironpython at mmm-experts.com
Thu Aug 25 05:24:20 CEST 2005

Hi,

A little detail: why does the console display an empty tuple when you simply
press enter?

IronPython 0.9.1 on .NET 2.0.50215.44

()

()

This does not happen with CPython...

Also, why don't you enable the tab completion feature by default, as I had
to find the special switch and create a shortcut to IronPython to enable
it... I'm pretty sure that nobody wants to type everything ;-)

Otherwise, I want to congratulate for the job. I've started porting a module
that was relying on IDispatch to use ADO and I could successfully replace
the code with ADO.Net objects.

Morgan