[IronPython] IronPython 0.9.1 released

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Wed Aug 24 05:14:36 CEST 2005

I'm running on the x64 Framework.
Re ColorfulConsole:  the colors are dark, and difficult to view against
black.  Is there a way to set them?
Re Stand-alone .exe:  I see that .exe files are generated, but when I
try to execute them from explorer, it gives an error with the following
information sent to MS (for gui_winforms.py):
AppName: gui_winforms.exe      AppVer: 0.0.0.0     AppStamp:430be24e
ModName: kernel32.dll      ModVer: 5.2.3790.1830      ModStamp:42438b79
fDebug: 0       Offset: 000000000000dd30
Re TestAll.py:  It cannot find the IronPythonTest.dll when I run from
the command line.  If I run a second time, after compiling the solution,
all tests pass.
If I try to run TestAll.exe, I get the same stand-alone .exe error noted
above.
Also, I see an x.txt document containing "Hello"?  snippets.dll is back
-- do I need to build using Release to hide it again?
-----
Keith J. Farmer
kfarmer at thuban.org