[IronPython] Not GotDotNet...

Luis M. Gonzalez luismg at gmx.net
Thu Apr 28 14:20:35 CEST 2005

In my expererince, one out of three times I visit GotDotNet the site is
down.
I've been rying to submit a bug since yesterday, but this is what I see:

"Operational Troubleshooting in Progress
The Gotdotnet team is aware of the current site operational issues and is
working on a solution. Thanks for your patience."

I also noted that when it's up, it is slow and buggy.
I'd like to ask to the Ironpython team to seriously consider another
alternative...
The problems with this site are very annoying to those who visit it
regularly.

Regards,
Luis