[IronPython] VS 2005/#Develop/MonoDevelop plugins

Burning KarmaSlave at MyRealBox.com
Sat Apr 2 03:08:21 CEST 2005

Writing the IDE plug-in for Visual Studio or SharpDevelop might be more
beneficial to IronPython if the plugin is written in IronPython (!). The
Boo plug-in for SharpDevelop exposed a few bugs in Boo that nobody had
really noticed before, which was convient, to say the least.

Not that I'm volunteering.