[IronPython] Lightweight Code Generation?

Lloyd Dupont ld at galador.net
Fri Sep 17 02:29:19 CEST 2004

Also, just from the .NET point of view (disregarding Pyhton for a little
while)

If I launch the MS.NET 1.1 doc, and type DynamicMethod in the index: it's
not there!
And yep if I do that for .NET 2.0 doc it's there.
But it's not in 1.1! even tought 2.0 is already out as a beta!
(and that won't likely change! it will never make it in 1.1!)

Best regards,
Lloyd