[IronPython] Komodo .NET intellisense

Brian Quinlan brian at sweetapp.com
Wed Aug 25 16:24:31 CEST 2004

Attached is my script for modifying the ActiveState Komodo intellisense
database to provide intellisense for Windows forms. The script presumes
that you've copied

<komodo-dir>\python\Lib\site-packages\codeintel\python.cix TO
<komodo-dir>\python\Lib\site-packages\codeintel\python-orig.cix

Once you've done that, there are three paths that you'll have to change
near the end of the script. Now run the script.

Now you'll have to delete the Komodo database file (or fix my script to
provide correct time stamps) from:

C:\Documents and Settings\Brian Quinlan\Application
Data\ActiveState\Komodo\3.0\<hostname>\codeintel.db

Then launch Komodo and rebuild the Komodo intellisense database (see
"Preferences...").

Let me know if you need any help or what the prebuilt file (it's half a
meg compressed so I'm not going to post it to the list).

Cheers,
Brian