[IPython-dev] IPython 5.0.0 beta 1 now available !

Aaron Meurer asmeurer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:49:06 EDT 2016

I set that to False, but it seems there's more to it, because
sometimes it gets stuck on an autocompletion and the arrow keys cycle
through that instead.

Related issue I just discovered: sometimes the tab completion gets
"stuck", and the only way to unstick it seems to be to type left
arrow. For instance, say I type

import IPy<TAB>

which then completes to

import IPython

then I try to press Enter. But it is stuck on a completion popup (with
only one entry). Pressing TAB again to select the one completion
doesn't help.

Aaron Meurer