[IPython-dev] IPython 5.0.0 beta 1 now available !

klo uo klonuo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 03:00:14 EDT 2016

Thanks Matthias.

> We need to write documentation about each of these, if you figure out all
the steps, PR would be welcommed.

Googling "Token.Menu.Completions" led me to this nice step by step tutorial
:
https://github.com/jonathanslenders/python-prompt-toolkit/tree/master/examples/tutorial
where it is explained how style can be applied

I just opened "../IPython/terminal" and will try to change the style.
Probably I should be looking inside "ptshell.py"...

I'm saying this as changing the Pygments highlighting style in
configuration file, does not seem to change completion background

About documentation, I'll have a look at give it a try, then PR if I make
something.

> Do you want to open issue for each of these, we can try to improve that
during beta.

Done.

Cheers