[IPython-dev] IPython Notebook server

Diego Rabatone diraol at diraol.eng.br
Thu May 7 03:54:41 EDT 2015

Hi friends,

I've setup an IPython Notebook server. I can access it on my browser from
anywhere and I can create a new notebook (ipynb file), always using python3.

But when I enter on my notebook I get this error:
*A connection to **the** notebook server **could* *not** be **established**.
**The** notebook will continue **trying** to **reconnect**, **but** until
it does, **you** will **NOT** be able to **run** code. Check **your**
network connection or notebook server **configuration*

And then there is a red "Not connected" notice on the upper right corner,
and I don't know what to do. I just can't run the code of the notebook.

Any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks!

Diego Rabatone Oliveira
diraol(arroba)diraol(ponto)eng(ponto)br