[IPython-dev] Welcoming Jessica Hamrick to the Jupyter Steering Council

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:05:09 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'd like to welcome Jess to the Steering Council.  After discussion of her
nomination with the Council, she agreed to join the team.

Jess has been contributing to multiple aspects of the project for a while
now, most recently via her amazing work on nbgrader + jupyterhub, which she
detailed in the great blog post many of you probably read:

https://developer.rackspace.com/blog/deploying-jupyterhub-for-education/

We look forward to having her continue to engage the project not only as an
active developer but also as a member of the Council.

Congrats, Jess!

Fernando, on behalf of the Jupyter Steering Council.