[IPython-dev] nbexplode - experiment in version controlling notebooks

Cyrille Rossant cyrille.rossant at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 05:02:04 EST 2015

For a different (orthogonal) approach to the problem of VCS with
ipynb, you can have a look at https://github.com/rossant/ipymd/. It
lets you replace the JSON ipynb format with regular Markdown or Python
scripts. It's convenient if you don't need to save
metadata/output/images/etc. These formats are more VCS-friendly than
JSON.

Cyrille