[IPython-dev] set_next_input() multiple times

Anton Akhmerov anton.akhmerov at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 11:55:47 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

I need the same functionality (programmatic access of the notebook)
for the following: I want to make an auto-toc function, which would
generate toc inside the notebook (so not like min's extension). The
reason why an extension doesn't suit me, is because I want everything
to work in e.g. nbviewer. Do I understand correctly that I need to
communicate with Javascript?

Thanks,
Anton