[IPython-dev] [jupyter] Jupyter-Drive (integration with google drive) beta.

Kester Tong kestert at google.com
Fri Feb 6 21:53:01 EST 2015

Brian,

These are all really good points you make.  I'm going to see what's missing
from the current mixed contents branch, so we can figure out if it's
realistic to release with 3.0 or 3.1.  The only change in IPython needed is
some kind of special folder icon for the Drive mount point (which is
/gdrive right now).  But I'll try and figure out if any other changes on
the IPython side are needed.

Kester