[IPython-dev] New project - K3D

Sebastian Kremiec sebastian.kremiec at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 15:50:51 EST 2015

Hello again,

It's been a while since my previous post. We have been quite busy working
hard to make our project better with every release.

We've made many fixes and improvements, just to name a few (visit
https://github.com/K3D-tools/K3D-jupyter/releases for full list):
- support for new object types (vectors, vector fields 2D and 3D, textures,
voxels)
- voxels edit mode
- full screen mode
- full Python3 support
- ability to group and remove objects
- objects properties can be modified (with live update)
- improved performance
- various bug-fixes

Make sure to checkout examples to see all the new stuff in action.
As previously, any feedback is very welcome and highly appreciated.

Greetings,
K3D Team