[IPython-dev] Jupyter notebook at UC Berkeley Hackathon

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:10:19 EDT 2014

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorry I couldn't come in person to the hackathon, but I heard from
Thomas and the others about what you guys were doing. I'm thrilled to hear
that some of our students are putting time into the project!  Hopefully we
can meet your team sometime later this fall on campus, and get you guys
more involved with IPython.  Just drop me a line on my campus address and
we can find a time to grab a bite or a coffee.

Best,