[IPython-dev] notebooks of my talk at PyConES about how to customise the notebook

Kiko kikocorreoso at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 15:12:36 EST 2014

Hi all,

Last weekend I gave a talk at the PyConES (Spain) about how to customise
the notebook.

All the notebooks are in (far from perfect) english and available in this
repo:
https://github.com/kikocorreoso/PyConES14_talk-Hacking_the_Notebook

I talked about how to create magic functions, rich display, how to use the
IPython javascript API, create shortcuts, create JS extensions, create
profiles, dummy kernels, use the custom.jss/css,...

The information could have some issues so if you find something that it is
not correct, just let me know to correct it.

I hope it could be useful for some people.

You could find a lot of references along the notebooks.

Kind regards.

P.D.: Some examples are based in previous work by Damian, Min, Cyrille and
others so thanks to all the IPython/Jupyter community.