[IPython-dev] Fwd: ShiningPanda CI, clap de fin

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 16:28:53 EDT 2014

Thanks for the heads-up, I just saw a similar post from the yt team. Good
thing we didn't purchase too much in one shot, it seems we actually got to
spend most of the credit we paid for.

Could you spec out what exactly are the needs we'd like to see covered that
Travis doesn't provide? Having that clearly spelled out will be useful in
making any future decision.

Cheers