[IPython-dev] SciPy 2014 BoF

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 05:37:13 EDT 2014

Hi Kyle,

thanks a  lot for reaching out... That's indeed a great idea, and it would
be a good opportunity for us to reach out to the broader scipy community
with feedback, discussions, etc.

Folks, the only issue is that I can't deal with this right now. I just
landed in Alaska for a short vacation, and will be offline in the
backcountry until the end of next week. If someone else in the dev team
could fill out the BoF submission, I'd be very grateful.

One caveat: whomever fills out the BoF form, please note that we need it to
NOT overlap with the py3 BoF that Thomas and I are working on...