[IPython-dev] Including notebooks in a wiki

Jon Wilson jsw at fnal.gov
Wed Jul 2 12:43:13 EDT 2014

Hi all,
Having gotten a nice anaconda setup working including pandoc, I've
naturally been asked to document it on our wiki, both use and the
procedure I went through to set it up.  In order to showcase how it
works and how it can be used to load and analyze CDMS data, I was
thinking of including a notebook that I wrote that does exactly that.

I know that people regularly include notebooks in blogs, (e.g.
jakevdp.github.io (nice blog btw!)).  Does anyone have experience
including a notebook in a wiki?  The wiki in question is dokuwiki, but I
expect that a solution for one wiki syntax wouldn't be too difficult to
translate to another wiki syntax.
Regards,
Jon