[IPython-dev] customize nbviewer : custom hook for getting Ipython notebook

Abhishek Pratap apratap at sagebase.org
Fri Jan 24 21:10:15 EST 2014

Hey Guys

For the weekend fun  I am trying to find if there is a hook to plugin
a function which can implement a custom method of getting a IPython
notebook and pushed that for display by nbviewer.

In other words currently the nbviewer can work with a gist number or a
public URL. In my local install of it I would like to plug in a
function which can take an internal id, does the job of pulling the
notebook and handover the file to downstream nbviewer code for
display.

Let me know if something is not clear.

Thanks!
-Abhi