[IPython-dev] Camera widget

Doug Blank doug.blank at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 22:43:13 EST 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:06 PM, Jason Grout
<jason-sage at creativetrax.com>wrote:

> On 2/26/14 8:59 PM, Jason Grout wrote:
> > I'm updating to the current master to see if I can see the problem.
>
> Okay, the problem was the recent PR that changed all the paths for
> widget javascript files.  It's a one-line fix in the require statement
> (https://gist.github.com/jasongrout/9210458/revisions).
>
> See the updated gist now.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason

Thanks Jason; good catch! That explains (and solves) all of the issues we
were having.

The JavaScript paths are wrong in "Part 6 - Custom Widgets" in the
examples. I have thought that having unittests based on notebooks would be
a good thing [1]... don't want your docs getting out of sync with the
code... the docs are as important as the rest of the project. Now, back to
the real work...

-Doug

[1] - https://github.com/paulgb/runipy/issues/14