[IPython-dev] Feasilibity of widgets/layout for mimicking this

hugadams hughesadam87 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 19:47:10 EDT 2014

These are def cool.  Can you keep me updated if you add more to this?  I'd
like to steal it (with credit) for our widgets.

One question about the decorator:

@wire(wire.e.value, wire.a.value)def thrice(a):
    return a * 3

Does this mean that anytime the "e" widget value is changed, the "a" widget
value will be multiplied by 3?  Or am I not understanding what is happening
here?