[IPython-dev] IPython Notebook in read-only mode

Antonino Ingargiola tritemio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 21:56:18 EDT 2014

Hi,

I need to share some notebooks with some colleagues from my desktop
(windows).

Would be possible to configure an ipython notebook server that accepts
connection from different machines but serves notebooks in read-only mode?

I remember that at some point in the past (maybe around 0.13) I had a
configuration like this, but I don't remember if it was just some side
effect of the firewall.

I could try to install nbviewer but I would also need to setup a second
server to host the ipynb files IIUC. Any guidance on how to setup nbviewer
for local files on Windows would also help :).

Antonio