[IPython-dev] mathjax equation number is incremented on cntr-enter

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 13:17:29 EDT 2014

This is a known issue <https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/4113>,
where mathjax generates an equation number for each equation it renders, so
they keep increasing on each render. In order to get proper equation
numbering, all equations (markdown cells) on the page would need to be
re-rendered every time any equation is. There isn’t a good shortcut for
this at the moment, but reloading the page should work.

-MinRK
​