[IPython-dev] IPython parallel client

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 22:01:23 EDT 2014

The method you are probably interested in is
`Client.queue_status(verbose=True)`, which lets you see at what jobs are
queued, running, etc. and where. If you want to resubmit a job, you would
use the `resubmit` method, or abort a queued job with `abort`. Do note that
killing isn't supported yet in IPython, though you can probably set this up
fairly easily (trivially, if all your engines are local), as described here:

http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-dev/2014-March/013426.html