[IPython-dev] [Notebook 1.0.0] Display two png images side by side

Francesco Montesano franz.bergesund at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:31:54 EDT 2013

Dear Stefan,

thank you very much for the example. This should work wonderfully for
python 2.x., but, as Zoltan pointed out, it won't work on python 3.x, as
you can't concatenate string and bytes objects (returned by base64 methods).
I've sent some time to search for something that convert a b'...' object
into a string, but I'm not sure that I've found anything and I doubt that
it would work.

Cheers,
Fra