[IPython-dev] splitting a class definition across cells in notebook

Felix Breuer felix at fbreuer.de
Thu Oct 17 05:35:33 EDT 2013

Hello everyone!

I am working on an IPython notebook in which I want to explain the
definition of a class in detail. (Think literate programming.) In
particular, I want to interleave the definition of the individual methods
of a class with Markdown cells explaining in detail what is going on.
However, as far as I have been able to find out, I have to put the entire
class definition in a single cell - and there is no way to amend this
definition later on. Is there any way around this?

Thanks,
Felix

--
http://www.felixbreuer.net