[IPython-dev] Appropriate use of notebook viewer?

Eric Matthes ehmatthes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:53:14 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who replied the other day to my
question about whether to keep using notebook viewer or to find another
hosting solution. I originally subscribed to the digest version of the
mailing list, and couldn't figure out quickly how to reply to individual

I appreciate hearing about the different ways people are using the Notebook
Viewer, and using nbconvert to come up with other solutions. The responses
were quite helpful in figuring out how to best share the projects I am
working on, and collaborating on.

I will lurk for a bit, but I will definitely share a bit more about where
this project goes.

Eric Matthes