[IPython-dev] is markdown broken in latest ipython?

Min RK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Mon May 13 14:30:07 EDT 2013

On May 13, 2013, at 8:58, Matthias Bussonnier <bussonniermatthias at gmail.com> wrote:

> My bad, I probably didn't configured github correctly to receive mails from IPython-components.

No worries, and it took me forever to find it, because I forgot the issue was opened against components. Perhaps we should disable Issues on components.

Do note that, as described in that issue, script tags in markdown cells will be completely disabled by IPython 1.0 (as opposed to master, where they are merely broken).