[IPython-dev] 0.13.2

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 22:36:19 EDT 2013

On Mar 13, 2013, at 14:46, Jonathan March <JDM at MarchRay.net> wrote:

> Min et al,
> It looks like the backport-0.13.2 issue queue was emptied 3 days ago --
> impressive feat, Min.

I actually wrote the queue at the same time as applying the patches, so
perhaps not so impressive that the queue was flushed quickly :)

Any sense of the likely timeline of this release? Enthought is fast
> approaching release of Canopy 1.0 (next generation EPD). It will of
> necessity be based on IPython > 0.13.1. Obviously it would be desirable all
> around if that were a named version, i.e. 0.13.2.

No specific timeline, but I don't think there are any more fixes that need
to go in.  I will probably do a bit of testing and cut an RC once the dust
settles after PyCon/PyData next week, then, assuming I didn't break
everything, we should have a release a week or two after that, so ~ 4/1 I
guess?

-MinRK

Thanks,