[IPython-dev] A good CSS snippet for better talk-style notebooks?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 20:45:47 EDT 2013

Hi folks,

I've already given a bunch of talks with the notebook, but always
using just the defaults and at most zooming in for readability.

Does any of you have a little snippet of CSS you like that styles a
notebook a little better for a presentation (fonts, sizes, maybe even
color, etc).  If you have a favorte, send it my way!

Thanks in advance!