[IPython-dev] Storing data …

Nitin Borwankar nborwankar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 19:46:19 EDT 2013

I use a git repo with directories off the root named

.../notebooks
.../notebooks/images
.../notebooks/data

Then inside the notebooks I can access the data with relative paths.
When someone else clones the git repo the paths remain valid.
I use github as the exchange point for sharing the repo with
notebooks+data+images ...

This has worked well so far.
the images and data dirs could also be off the root, but this scheme worked
better for me.

Nitin Borwankar

Nitin Borwankar
nborwankar at gmail.com