[IPython-dev] nbconvert: trouble with the new style sheet

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 16:37:35 EDT 2013

One other usage case - if someone wants to integrate ipython assets
into their web page at a finer grained scale - imagine someone wanting
to put a single cell at various locations on their non-ipython using
page.  In that case, each IPython containing div would have to have
the .ipython class?  I don't think that is a problem, but I just want
to make sure we are covering the different usage cases...

Cheers,

Brian