[IPython-dev] Index and public link to our notebook example collection

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 23:44:58 EST 2013

Fernando,

Great!  Thanks for doing this, it is a huge step forward to have even
this level of visibility to our notebook examples.  This makes me
think that transitioning to notebook based narrative docs might not be
too bad:

* Start to put narrative notebook docs in a directory hierarchy.
* For each dir in the heirarchy, auto-generate a README.md file in the
same way you have done here.

It is not perfect, but I think it is good enough to get us going in
the right direction.

Question: should our narrative docs be in a separate repo moving forward?

Cheers,

Brian