[IPython-dev] nbviewer.ipython.org

Damián Avila damianavila at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 08:23:25 EST 2013

Hi Damon,

Last week, it has been deployed a new version of nbviewer with lot of
improvements.
If you have any problem, please report it here opening an issue:
https://github.com/ipython/nbviewer/issues

Thanks.

2013/12/2 Damon Allen <damontallen at gmail.com>

> I've been having issues with using nbviewer.ipython.org over that last
> week or so.  I've been getting an Application Error page more and more and
> I was wondering is there something wrong with the servers?  I don't seem to
> be having problems with any other sites so I don't think it is an issue on
> my end but I wanted to ask to see if anyone else is having similar problems.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Damon

Damián Avila
Scientific Python Developer
Quantitative Finance Analyst
Statistics, Biostatistics and Econometrics Consultant
Biochemist