[IPython-dev] Using nbconvert with older versions of ipython

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 17:15:17 EDT 2013

nbconvert is new in IPython 1.0. The easiest way to get nbconvert is to get
IPython 1.0.  You can try the release candidate:

http://archive.ipython.org/testing/1.0.0

If you don't want to clobber your canopy version, you can install it in a
virtual-env.

It is not advised to try to uses a snapshot of the standalone nbconvert
project.

-MinRK