[IPython-dev] IPEP 15: Notebook autosave

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 23:57:56 EDT 2013

For anyone curious, we had an excruciatingly long and detailed
discussion of the api today over a public google hangout, spurred
after conversation on the hipchat forum:

https://plus.google.com/105051551851350439748/posts/411V5Gyps1f

We'll do more of these, and we've been thinking of having a regularly
scheduled 'ipython lab meeting' over a public G+ hangout.