[IPython-dev] Maptlotlib Contour Issue (Bug?) with IPython Notebook

Patrick Marsh patrickmarshwx at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 23:02:13 EDT 2013

Greetings,

Below is a link to an IPython Notebook instance that tries to do a simple
contour plot. Unfortunately, I can't get a contour plot to actually appear.
If I do a pcolormesh plot, that works...so it isn't a display issue.
Furthermore, if one takes the code in the first cell of the notebook below,
it will work if pasted into an IPython console.

I'm currently running the latest (HEAD) for both Matplotlib and IPython.

http://nbviewer.ipython.org/5432157

The above notebook was generated on a Mac.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Patrick
---