[IPython-dev] The Larch Environment - anyone seen this before?

Aaron Meurer asmeurer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 18:49:46 EDT 2012

I guess allow arbitrary javascript to return input to the cell.

This would also be cool if you did a similar thing in QT (if that's
possible).  And maybe if you ever get a curses console, there as well.
 It would of course be a non-trivial piece of work, but this would
open up the possibility for an equation editor as input to SymPy.

Aaron Meurer