[IPython-dev] Moving all dev docs and IPEPs to github

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 17:19:20 EDT 2012

I'd like to see a user focussed nb based set of docs for new users, but not
a whole seperate wiki. There's currently nothing that I know of that serves
as a self-contained user manual. Perhaps start with A Brief Tour, then one
nb per topic, but as a complete guide for users. I'd be keen to do a bunch
of work on this, but would need some help with it.