[IPython-dev] ipython html notebook server on dotcloud

Shoibal Chakravarty shoibalc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:01:35 EDT 2012

I got web_server.py in /sagecell/contrib/ipython-testing to run without any exceptions
using the usual python on my system (2.7.3) and required packages from pypi.

For example:

$ python web_server.py  -p 8999
ZMQ Connection with computer d8da68f4-57e2-42e8-976a-8e255cd6d646 at port 62165 established.

A proper input in the Sage cell doesn't produce an output but anything that triggers an
exception does.

The dependencies needed in a virtualenv are:

$ pip freeze

SQLAlchemy==0.7.8
argparse==1.2.1
gevent==0.13.8